Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Its coming together....

Time for an update on the painting I posted last time. Its coming along quite nicely and most of the animals are now in the painting. I still have to put 1 chicken in but have to wait until the animals behind it are complete. I'm quite happy with how the donkey is coming along especially. Sunday I will be making a trip to an auction and will be picking up more Titanium white paint so that I can complete the horse and donkey and move forward. I had a "backup" tube of paint but it turns out it was too old and was more like clay, so rather than compromise the painting I am waiting to buy paint on my way through to the auction.



That's all for this post, have to keep it short today cause I have errands to run and have to finish making crates for the auction.....

No comments: